Tuesday, June 15, 2010

AuCourant featured in the July Advice Sisters column


"Au Courant" means "up to date" and "informed on current issues." But it is also the name of a company that produces an instant spray tan and a number of tanning options for at home use.

One that I like is the Au Courant Instant Sunless Tanning Lotion 8 fl. oz. in a plastic, pump bottle.

This particular tanning product looks as dark as melted chocolate, but it disappears into your skin with a fruity smell and just a slight tan-until a few hours pass (the color develops within 3-5 hours). Use a sponge applicator, of use your hands (I did, but I washed them quickly with an exfoliating scrub).

On my pale skin, once a week was enough to make me look like I had a believable bronze.
Once you get the color you want, apply every 4-5 days to maintain it. The product has a nice smell, dries quickly, and "tans" you with a brown-ish, not orange, color.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cosmetic Company founded by professional makeup artist Susan Horrell.