Saturday, June 20, 2009

Au Courant featured on online beauty resource















Beaut.ie is one of Ireland's premier online beauty resources for Irish women.

Tanfastic: Au Courant Instant Sunless Tanning Lotion by Cathyfly, June 18th, 2009

"As I drifted off to sleep, nostrils filled with the waft of banana-y goodness, I wondered what ethnicity I would be upon waking up the next morning. When I showered off the muck, I was delighted to find myself a lovely light, even golden colour. Not a trace of Oompa Loompa in sight. I had a wedding to go to, so did another application the next night to get me to the desired tan I wanted for the baring of skin in a fancy frock.

It lasted really well (four days) and wore off evenly. It’s not a quick and easy sort of tan, but it’s worth putting the effort in to get the quality result. I used the Sunless Tanning Lotion but there are also other formulations available including mousses and sprays."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cosmetic Company founded by professional makeup artist Susan Horrell.