Wednesday, June 17, 2009

LifeStyle Blogger Reviews Au Courant








Avoid The Tango

User review of Au Courant vs Neutrogena from the Net.

Au Courant Instant Sunless Tanning Spray goes on so easily and dries almost instantly. It smells of yummy bananas and did not leave oddly shaped blotches across my body! The color was even and my skin felt good. It took a few hours longer to start to see a change in shade on my skin than the first product but when it did begin to come up it looked very even and natural. I looked tanned and healthy, and I did not have to visit a tanning bed or lay in the sun to do it.

I did like Au Courant Sunless Tanning Spray better than Neutrogena Sunless Tanning Spray because of its more natural shade. The fact that Au Courant goes on at a slightly brown tiny made it easier to see where I had applied it and what spots I missed but the fact the it dried so quickly made it hard to judge how well it had set and if another later need to be applied.

As far as the spray-on went Au Courant was heads and tails above Neutrogena - no questions

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cosmetic Company founded by professional makeup artist Susan Horrell.