Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Au Courant Tanning mentioned on MyBCTeam website

Au Courant mentioned on MyBCTeam website.
The social network for women facing breast cancer:

Tired of looking pasty white. Wondering if anyone has uses self tanning lotions or spray tans during chemo?

"I asked my oncologist BC I am mid-chemo and was told I am photosensitive. I use a foam called Au Courant. It doesnt streak and contains as many natural ingredients as can be contained in these products. Oncologist had no issue with it. My mother is also a physician and called this company to discuss ingredients/use during chemo, and she is comfortable w me using it as well. "

MyBCTeam gives you the easiest way to find the best team of providers and peers of women who have fought or are fighting breast cancer. Share with other women like you, and learn from their experience.


 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cosmetic Company founded by professional makeup artist Susan Horrell.