Monday, March 17, 2014

Au Courant To Tan or Not To Tan....?

Every summer, my sister and I spent in Camano Island with our grandparents. It was here that we, usually the Plastic Wrap Sisters, developed our glowing tans and sun-bleached tresses. That summer went down in history, for me, as being the last, and only, time I tanned. From that point on, I become the human lobster. Every time I was in the sun, even for a short time, I burned. And I mean BURNED. And the worst part is, that the burn doesn`t even turn into a tan, I get red, peel and go back to being pasty white.....nooootttttt fair

As you now know, I am obviously in need of some type of `fake tan`. And, after trying hundreds of products, I have found the winner: Au Courant Platinum Metallic Bronzing Glow. Let me tell you, this has been my life saver. It goes on like a moisturer and stays on all day. Once you shower, off it comes. No muss, no fuss. It is an amazing product and I highly recommend it to anyone that doesn`t like the odd smell of tanning moisturizers or the harmful rays of tanning beds.

You can buy the Metallic Bronzer, online, from the Au Courant website at http://aucourant.com/ but also available from any of the Absolute Spa locations.

Review by Christina Red Lip Gloss.  A beauty, cosmetic and hair product junkie.  I'm seriously beyond obsessed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cosmetic Company founded by professional makeup artist Susan Horrell.